Monday, April 14, 2008

Gene Simmons

So I was procrastinating writing a paper, playing my guitar learning some new songs...and I realized that one group of charismatic individuals are band frontmen. In particular, I was looking at a band all "All Time Low". I've never heard of them until today, but the body language, voice, etc. from the lead singer just makes him seem cool. It's the same case for all of these bands (Coba Starship would be another example). Look at the comments from people on YouTube; girls (I think...I hope) are breathless around them.

My brother has long thought Gene Simmons was a bad ass. I didn't understand why. I caught a few episodes of Celebrity Apprentice a while back and figured it out. If you get a chance, watch how this guy interacts with people. He's VERY good. Charismatic? I have no other way to describe it. If you wanna be a rock star...you better be charismatic.

I guess there is some practical application for my inquiry after all. :)

No comments: