Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It Begins

I've had the desire to start up this blog for quite some time now, and it seems like everyday I'm writing down observations to put on the blog once I finally created it. I have a lot to talk about, and if you follow this blog you'll soon learn more about who I am and why this site is called The Charisma Project.

Expect to find elements of marketing, psychology, management, communication and other disciplines here. I know that there are countless blogs dedicated to the emerging dating coach field, where men attempt to become pick-up artists; while some elements of this site may resonate with these concepts, my goal is for it to go beyond romantic relationships into other contexts, for example the professional/business arena.

This site is dedicated to being a hybrid personal journal/knowledge research/open discussion with you readers. I encourage you to comment and send me useful information or articles, as it will only help to strengthen the site, it's credibility, and our own learning.

No comments: